Working at Belmar Pharma Solutions
Welcome to Belmar Pharma Solutions
Thank you for your interest in Belmar Pharma Solutions! When you join us, you become part of an outstanding team dedicated to providing medication, education, and consultation to prescribers and patients in the areas of integrative medicine and aging wellness.
We’re always seeking talented people to join us at any stage of their career path and would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
When you join Belmar, you become part of a passionate group of wellness professionals who uphold our Mission, Vision, and Values every day.
Our foundation for all we do is strongly rooted in:
- Teamwork – Collaborate to identify and solve problems
- Accountability – We show up, do what we say we’re going to do, and no job is too small
- Respect – For each other and our customers
- Wellness – Support our employees’ mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- Communication – From everyone to everyone: where we are, where we’re going, and how we’re going to get there
Belmar Pharma Solutions values an inclusive team culture of different races, genders, ages, ethnicities, religions, and sexual orientations.
What We Do
At Belmar, we focus on helping men and women improve their hormone health, sexual wellness, and the experience of aging. We offer compounded medications made with FDA-approved ingredients while maintaining a personalized patient experience.
From our humble beginnings as a single family-owned compounding pharmacy to our expansion into manufacturing hormone pellets, Belmar Pharma Solutions fills the need for personalized, sterile, and non-sterile medications that are not available from the mainstream pharmaceutical industry.
Where We’re Going
As Belmar continues to expand, we have become the largest provider of men’s and women’s compounded hormone medications. We remain committed to serving patients and practitioners across the country with medication, education, and consultation that makes a positive impact on their quality of life.
Today, Belmar Pharma Solutions includes the following Compounding Centers of Excellence:
- Belmar Pharmacy in Golden, Colorado, est. 1985
- Belmar Select Outsourcing in Golden, Colorado, est. 2015
- APS Pharmacy in Palm Harbor, Florida, est. 2001
- Women’s International Pharmacy in Madison, Wisconsin, and Youngtown, Arizona, est. 1985
- Pharmacy Solutions in Ann Arbor, Michigan, est. 2001
- Custom Rx, two locations in Wichita, Kansas, est. 2000
Our plans for further expansion include acquiring new pharmacies, opening new facilities, and building a laboratory.
Contact Belmar Pharma Solutions
If you’re a patient, we’re here to help you fill prescriptions or provide you with the information you need to work with your doctor to help decide if a compounded prescription might be a good treatment for you.
Prescribers, for a complete formulary or access to our clinical resources, fill out the form below.
If you are new to compounding, you may also find our page on How to Write a Compounding Prescription helpful.
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team is reviewing your message and will reach out as soon as possible. In the meantime, below are a few links, including our formulary, that we think you might find helpful:Formulary