Careers at Belmar Pharma Solutions
Thank you for your interest in Belmar Pharma Solutions. We are dedicated to providing medication, education and consultation to prescribers in the integrative medicine space and their patients.
Belmar Pharma Solutions is always seeking talented people to join our team and would love to hear from you. Please complete the form and attach your resume and a member of our Human Resources Team will contact you.
Current Job Openings
Quality Control Specialist – Pharmacy Quality Control – Palm Harbor, FL
APS Belmar Pharmacy is a fast-paced compounding pharmacy located in Palm Harbor, FL. We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Control Specialist to join our team!
• Capable of revising, writing, and implementing company’s policies and procedures
• Familiar with FDA inspections and FDA guidance for 503A and 503B
• Ensure compliance with USP 797, USP 795, USP 800, USP 71, USP 51
• Develops strategy to establish BUD testing and Stability Studies
• Designs, implements, executes and conducts smoke studies
• Designs, coordinates, and maintains personnel training
• Creates Gap Analysis to identify deficiencies
• Designs Training and Competencies
• Designs Autoclave and Dry Heat Oven Process Verification
• Conducts investigations of failures to root cause and drive improvements from analysis through CAPA
• Trend and Analyze relative quality metrics
• Monitors compliance with cleaning procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree Required, Certified Quality Engineer is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology preferred) preferred, however relevant years of experience will be considered.
• Certifications: Documented Quality Control Training
• Experienced in sterile procedures including gowning, aseptic techniques, cleaning
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Expert in Excel and Word
If you believe you’d be a good fit for this position, please e-mail all applications to [email protected]
Contact us for Hours, Benefits, and Additional Qualifications.
Entry to Mid-Level Accounts Receivable –Palm Harbor, FL
APS Pharmacy is a fast-paced compounding pharmacy located in Palm Harbor, FL. We are looking for an entry to mid-level accounts receivable clerk with a great phone presence and ability to multi-task. QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook) experience is very helpful. We are looking for a bright, dependable, and energetic individual with a great degree of accuracy and attention to detail to complete our accounting department. This is a growing company with a lot of potential for growth and advancement for someone with the right personality and skillset
- Receive payments and prepare deposits
- Daily invoice reconciliation and uploading.
- Answer incoming calls – billing discrepancies, price quotes, other miscellaneous
- Light collections
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested by management
- Maintain confidentiality in compliance with federal HIPPA regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1 year of experience in accounting preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail is critical
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Authorization to work in the United States
For more qualification and benefits information please send your resume and inquire at [email protected]
Contact Belmar Pharma Solutions
If you’re a patient, we’re here to help you fill prescriptions or provide you the information you need to work with your doctor to help decide if a compounded prescription might be a good treatment for you.
Prescribers, for a complete formulary or access to our clinical resources fill out the form below and one of our Solutions Engineers will be in touch shortly. If you are new to compounding, you may also find our page on How to Write a Compounding Prescription helpful.
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team is reviewing your message and will reach out as soon as possible. In the meantime, below are a few links, including our formulary, that we think you might find helpful:Formulary