Research at Belmar
Belmar Research offers institutions a turnkey solution for clinical drug trials, allowing the organization to focus on conducting their study without the distraction of managing the supporting processes and activities related to the drug supply chain, packaging and subject tracking.
Uniquely licensed as both a compounding pharmacy and an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, Belmar Research is a contract manufacturer specializing in research support. This allows us the ability to support the many different styles and phases of studies—from small to large, from individual patient doses to bulk manufacturing.
- Active ingredient sourcing – Procurement of drugs under study in the quantity you need from our network of wholesale suppliers.
- Dose Escalation – Manufacturing a specific dose of an approved generic if that dose is not available commercially.
- Placebo manufacturing – Proven manufacturing processes, including advanced embossing, color, and coating capabilities to deliver placebos that are visually identical to the active ingredient being studied.
- Dose forms – Production of sublingual and oral tablets, capsules, topicals, creams, and powders.
- Formulation services – With experienced staff, Belmar Research will work to find the perfect formulation to fit your needs.
- Testing – Independent-lab testing services for all products.
Belmar Research can deliver study medications to your study in a variety of ways; in bulk to your institutional pharmacy, pre-packaged for future-randomized subjects or packaged specifically for current-randomized subjects.
- Tracking of patients – Maintain dispensing records for each specific patient throughout the study.
- Inventory control – Ability to dispense and store inventory as required.
- Packaging and labeling – Packaging and labeling services you need to ensure compliance with your study guidelines and procedures.
- Recording and reporting – All documentation related to the trial will be stored. This includes manufacturing records, patient dispensing, and subject to medication compliance.
We offer the tracking and monitoring to support a double-blind cross-over controlled study, from randomization to subject compliance reporting.
Contact Belmar Research today to find out how we can support you in conducting a successful clinical trial.
Belmar Research has worked with institutions all over the world including:
- Baylor University
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Children’s Hospital, Denver
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- George Washington University
- Harvard University
- Indiana University
- Institute of Mental Health, Singapore
- Stanford University
- University of Alabama, Birmingham
- University of Colorado Hospital
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Southern Maine
- The Veteran’s Administration
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- Ethica Clinical Research
Contact Belmar Pharma Solutions
If you’re a patient, we’re here to help you fill prescriptions or provide you the information you need to work with your doctor to help decide if a compounded prescription might be a good treatment for you.
Prescribers, for a complete formulary or access to our clinical resources fill out the form below and one of our Solutions Engineers will be in touch shortly. If you are new to compounding, you may also find our page on How to Write a Compounding Prescription helpful.
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team is reviewing your message and will reach out as soon as possible. In the meantime, below are a few links, including our formulary, that we think you might find helpful:Formulary