Belmar Select Outsourcing
Why Should You Use Belmar for Your Bulk Pellet Orders?
As a national compounding pharmacy with 503B experience and significant investment in state-of-the-art manufacturing and clean room facilities, we offer:
- Carefully enforced high-quality standards
- Treatments for a range of health and wellness issues
- Batch size flexibility
- Dosing recommendations based on patient’s age, build, lab results, medical history
- Fast turnaround on orders
- No contracts required
- Disposable or reusable trocars available with your pellet order
- Licensing in and shipment to 40 states
- Expert-level clinical education and consultation resources
- Free educational webinars
- Patient education to help your patients understand and take full advantage of the treatments you prescribe
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Complimentary Dosing Calculator
- Inventory Management Assistance
- A team of Solutions Engineers to support your practice
Testosterone Cypionate Injectable Blends
Testosterone Cypionate is available in combination with either Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) or Anastrozole
What strengths are available?
These blends are available in 10ml size vials and are compounded using grapeseed oil
- Testosterone cypionate/DHEA 200mg/10mg per ml
- Testosterone cypionate/Anastrozole 200mg/1mg per ml
- Testosterone cypionate/Anastrozole 200mg/0.5mg per ml
What is this medication?
- Testosterone is an anabolic steroid
- Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor, which stops the conversion of testosterone to estradiol
- DHEA is a hormone that may be given when you no longer produce enough on your own due to adrenal insufficiency. It may be used to reduce the symptoms of male hypogonadism (erectile dysfunction, infertility, decrease in beard and body hair growth, decrease in muscle mass, development of breast tissue, or loss of bone mass).
What is Belmar Select Outsourcing?
We opened Belmar Select Outsourcing as a 503B Outsourcing Facility in January 2016. The facility is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and produces sterile hormone pellets in bulk quantities and distributes them directly to prescribers.
Belmar Select Outsourcing’s mission is to provide quality hormone pellet implants to clinicians at a reasonable price. We use state of the art methodology to compound manufacture our estradiol, testosterone, progesterone, and anastrozole hormone pellet implants.
As a 503B Outsourcing Facility, we do not require patient-specific prescriptions and can ship the pellets to your office in bulk.
Belmar’s Focus on Quality
We believe we have the highest level of quality standards of any compounding pharmacy in the U.S. Every one of us cares about the safety of our medications and the health of your patients.
Our pellets are sterilized using advanced sterilization techniques, uniquely suited for this dosage form. Every batch is tested for potency and endotoxins.
We comply strictly with all the regulatory standards for 503B sterile facilities. As a registered outsourcing facility, we:
- Comply with Food and Drug Administration-enforced current good manufacturing practice (CGMP) requirements, similar to those required of major drug manufacturers
- Meet other FDA requirements, such as providing full information on our compounded products
- Are subject to FDA inspection
- Comply with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), which oversees controlled substances used in compounded preparations
- Comply with practice standards of the private USP Convention; USP General Chapter <795> provides guidelines for the prevention of contamination and potency variance, preparation process, beyond-use dates, and stability for non-sterile compounding.
We have our own policies that exceed even these industry standards. Our ingredients and compounds are tested and retested, randomly and continuously, by an independent lab, all the way from sourcing through distribution.
We own FDA-registered Green Mountain Pharmaceuticals, a company that sources and manufactures many of the bulk ingredients that supply our pharmacy. But whether our active ingredients come from our own sister company or external suppliers, we require the same rigorous safety measures.
Open an Account Today
To open an account with Belmar Select Outsourcing for hormone pellets for office use, please fill out an application today or call us at 877.267.3410
New Account Application
Contact the Solutions Engineer in your state to help you complete a New Account Application.
Contact Belmar Pharma Solutions
If you’re a patient, we’re here to help you fill prescriptions or provide you the information you need to work with your doctor to help decide if a compounded prescription might be a good treatment for you.
Prescribers, for a complete formulary or access to our clinical resources fill out the form below and one of our Solutions Engineers will be in touch shortly. If you are new to compounding, you may also find our page on How to Write a Compounding Prescription helpful.
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team is reviewing your message and will reach out as soon as possible. In the meantime, below are a few links, including our formulary, that we think you might find helpful:Formulary