The Personalized Solution for Alopecia
What is TrichoTest™?
TrichoTest™ is an innovative genetic test that supports licensed providers to personalize alopecia treatment.
- Full genetic analysis 3 polymorphisms within 16 SNPs, resulting in 48 (3×16) genetic variations.
- State-of-the-art technology Genetic test based on DNA Open Array technology.
- Personalized treatment solutions Suggested personalized formulations are generated via a report from the Medical Director at GX Sciences.
- High precision Genetic analysis reproducibility of 99.9%.
If you are a clinician who’s interested in TrichoTest™ for your patients, create a GX Sciences account to get started.
A New Era in Treating Hair Loss
TrichoTest™ analyzes both genetic factors and other relevant characteristics – such as extrinsic factors – obtained through a medical assessment of the patient. This process provides a full understanding of the underlying factors of alopecia development.
- The genetic variations analyzed with TrichoTest™ are associated with 7 different categories of alopecia treatment options.
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
The analysis of genetic factors and patient medical history provides the input needed for personalizing treatment.
Who May Benefit From TrichoTest™
TrichoTest™ is indicated to be used by:
- Everyone who wants to understand how their genetics affect alopecia treatment
- Patients with a family history of alopecia
- Men and women who have tried different treatments with little or no success
The TrichoTest™ results are shared only with the patient through the GX Sciences online platform. The patient can share results with the provider to be used to select the most suitable treatment options.
Learn more about TrichoTest™
If you are a clinician who’s interested in TrichoTest™ for your patients, create a GX Sciences account to get started.Create Account
Contact Belmar Pharma Solutions
If you’re a patient, we’re here to help you fill prescriptions or provide you with the information you need to work with your doctor to help decide if a compounded prescription might be a good treatment for you.
Prescribers, for a complete formulary or access to our clinical resources, fill out the form below.
If you are new to compounding, you may also find our page on How to Write a Compounding Prescription helpful.
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team is reviewing your message and will reach out as soon as possible. In the meantime, below are a few links, including our formulary, that we think you might find helpful:Formulary