The Personalized Solution for Alopecia
What is TrichoTest™?
TrichoTest™ is an innovative genetic test that supports licensed providers to personalize alopecia treatment.
- Full genetic analysis 3 polymorphisms within 16 SNPs, resulting in 48 (3×16) genetic variations.
- State-of-the-art technology Genetic test based on DNA Open Array technology.
- Personalized treatment solutions Suggested personalized formulations are generated via a report from the Medical Director at GX Sciences.
- High precision Genetic analysis reproducibility of 99.9%.
Want more TrichoTest™ Information and Resources? Complete the form below and we will send you more information.
A New Era in Treating Hair Loss
TrichoTest™ analyzes both genetic factors and other relevant characteristics – such as extrinsic factors – obtained through a medical assessment of the patient. This process provides a full understanding of the underlying factors of alopecia development.
- The genetic variations analyzed with TrichoTest™ are associated with 7 different categories of alopecia treatment options.
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
The analysis of genetic factors and patient medical history provides the input needed for personalizing treatment.
Who May Benefit From TrichoTest™
TrichoTest™ is indicated to be used by:
- Everyone who wants to understand how their genetics affect alopecia treatment
- Patients with a family history of alopecia
- Men and women who have tried different treatments with few or no success
The TrichoTest™ results are shared only with the provider through the GX Sciences online platform. The report can be used to select the most suitable treatment options for the patient.
Contact Belmar Pharma Solutions
If you’re a patient, we’re here to help you fill prescriptions or provide you the information you need to work with your doctor to help decide if a compounded prescription might be a good treatment for you.
Prescribers, for a complete formulary or access to our clinical resources fill out the form below and one of our Solutions Engineers will be in touch shortly. If you are new to compounding, you may also find our page on How to Write a Compounding Prescription helpful.
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team is reviewing your message and will reach out as soon as possible. In the meantime, below are a few links, including our formulary, that we think you might find helpful:Formulary